Holiday Haul ♥

Friday, September 18, 2015

Hi everyone!
A few weeks back I went on holiday to Spain and brought some things whilst I was out there and thought I would share them with you. I won't put prices next to the products as I used euros. Apart from that, I hope you like it :)



Kiko Soft Touch Blush (Shade 103)
Kiko Soft Focus Concealer (Shade 04)
Kiko Ultimate Pen Long Wear Eyeliner 


Kiko Pencil Lip Gloss (Shade 05)
Kiko Super Colour Mascara (Brown)


Bag from Stradivarius


Fake Michael Kors Purse



Floral Skater Skirt from Bershka


Musgo Blanco & Mora Perfume


Two Anklets


Metal Temporary Tattoos


Thank you for reading!
~ Eve xox












You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loved this post, photography looks great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just letting you know I nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lucy, I've just posted mine with the answers to your questions on xx

    ReplyDelete