The Happiness Tag ♥

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Hi Everyone!
Today I am going to be doing 'The Happiness Tag'. I was kindly tagged by the lovely Lauren Joannee so here is my response to the questions in the tag! I find tags really fun to read as you find out lots about people and I hope you enjoy reading mine!



I love reading because it is really relaxing and allows you to get lost in a completely different world. Here are some of my favourite books:

Looking for Alaska by John Green
I know that most people like TFIOS over Looking for Alaska but this is one of the best books I have read. I like how the story is told and the mysterious side to it that gets you really tense and into the book.
All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher
Although I haven't read all of this book yet, I find it quite funny and I definitely enjoy reading about Carrie's life and hearing the stories she has to tell.
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
Most people have read this book and I know some people that don't like it at all. When I was on holiday in Spain I started to read it and must've finished it in about 3 days. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone that hasn't read it yet as it is quite an easy read and puts you in to a completely different world.




Watching tv and films is probably one of my favourite things to do and I enjoy watching horrors and thrillers but sadly I don't have a favourite one so here are my other favs:

The Impossible
I watched this film in the cinema three times as I kept on feeling like I was going to faint from one of the scenes that were shown (lol poor me :() but apart from that it is an amazing film that tells the true story of a family that were caught in a tsunami in Japan. It is up there as one of my all time favourite films!
One Day
This is the film version of the book 'One Day' by David Nicholls. The first time I watched it I wasn't too sure if I liked it or not but after watching it properly once again I realised how good it is. Anne Hathaway is one of the main characters and the film is basically about two friends that meet up with each other on the same day every year which I know sounds boring but it is actually one of the best films I have watched.
Bridesmaids
I love this film because it is so funny and tells the story of a group of friends who are preparing for a wedding. It is a great chick flick to watch with your friends and I guarantee it will have you laughing out loud.


The Seaside
I know this is a really weird scent to like but the smell of the sea makes me really calm/happy and I just really enjoy the seaside in general.
Freshly Baked Cakes (Especially Chocolate Brownies)
As many of my friends would tell you, I love cooking and chocolate brownies are my one true love as I buy them wherever I can, so obviously I had to say that they are my favourite scent - especially if I have made them myself at home.
Hot Chocolate
I am a massive chocolate fan and as I don't like tea, I usually only ever have a hot chocolate. I love them whatever the time of year it is but I do think they taste so much better in the winter (especially if there is cream and mini marshmallows on top!).



Music
I love listening to music and I find that if I can't listen to music I am usually in a really bad mood. I listen to it as soon as I wake up right up until I need to go to sleep.
Baths
I love baths because they really relax me and make me feel all cosy... plus it means that I can use any of my bath bombs that I have collected.
Shopping
I like going shopping with friends and my favourite things to buy when I'm out are makeup and clothes. I also love to treat myself to a cheeky McDonalds iced caramel frappe because they're just sooooo amazing!


These things make me so happy, and I would love to see your guys answers too, I nominate...



~ Eve ♥

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Loved your response Eve, great answers!

    Lauren | www.laurenjoannee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love John Green! Great post :) x

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great tag. never heard of it before. Enjoyed reading your answer they were really fun to read :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this tag, keep it up!

    Just Because l youivealife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, only just had chance to read :( Thanks for the nomination - Mine will be posted next week xx

    ReplyDelete